diff --git a/languages/Chinese_ZH_CN/help.htm b/languages/Chinese_ZH_CN/help.htm new file mode 100644 index 000000000..b7fa69458 --- /dev/null +++ b/languages/Chinese_ZH_CN/help.htm @@ -0,0 +1,7 @@ +

TODO

+ + + + + + diff --git a/languages/Chinese_ZH_CN/lang.inc b/languages/Chinese_ZH_CN/lang.inc new file mode 100644 index 000000000..e5f61e5f3 --- /dev/null +++ b/languages/Chinese_ZH_CN/lang.inc @@ -0,0 +1,416 @@ +警告:如果所创建文档名为非数字的,那么将在服务器备份中不可用";// "With this operation you can create achive containing the files of entire DMS folders. After the creation the archive will be saved in the data folder of your server.
WARNING: an archive created as human readable will be unusable as server backup.";@@@@@@@@@@ +$text["assign_approvers"] = "指派审核人";// "Assign Approvers"; +$text["assign_reviewers"] = "指派校对人";// "Assign Reviewers"; +$text["assign_user_property_to"] = "分配用户属性给";// "Assign user's properties to"; +$text["assumed_released"] = "假定发布";// "Assumed released"; +$text["august"] = "八 月";// "August"; +$text["automatic_status_update"] = "自动状态变化";// "Automatic status change";* +$text["back"] = "返回";// "Go back"; +$text["backup_list"] = "备份列表";// "Existings backup list"; +$text["backup_remove"] = "删除备份";// "Remove backup file"; +$text["backup_tools"] = "备份工具";// "Backup tools"; +$text["between"] = "between"; +$text["calendar"] = "日历";// "Calendar"; +$text["cancel"] = "取消";// "Cancel"; +$text["cannot_assign_invalid_state"] = "不能修改文档的最终状态";// "Cannot modify a document yet in final state"; +$text["cannot_change_final_states"] = "警告:您不能更改文档的拒绝、过期、待校对、或是待审核等状态";// "Warning: You cannot alter status for document rejected, expired or with pending review or approval"; +$text["cannot_delete_yourself"] = "不能删除自己";// "Cannot delete yourself"; +$text["cannot_move_root"] = "错误:不能移动根目录";// "Error: Cannot move root folder."; +$text["cannot_retrieve_approval_snapshot"] = "无法检索到该文件版本的审核快照.";// "Unable to retrieve approval status snapshot for this document version."; +$text["cannot_retrieve_review_snapshot"] = "无法检索到该文件版本的校对快照.";// "Unable to retrieve review status snapshot for this document version."; +$text["cannot_rm_root"] = "错误:不能删除根目录.";// "Error: Cannot delete root folder."; +$text["change_assignments"] = "分配变更";// "Change Assignments"; +$text["change_status"] = "变更状态";// "Change Status"; +$text["choose_category"] = "请选择";// "Please choose"; +$text["choose_group"] = "选择组别";// "Choose group"; +$text["choose_target_document"] = "选择文档";// "Choose document"; +$text["choose_target_folder"] = "选择文件夹";// "Choose folder"; +$text["choose_user"] = "选择用户";// "Choose user"; +$text["comment_changed_email"] = "评论已更改";// "Comment changed"; +$text["comment"] = "说明";// "Comment"; +$text["comment_for_current_version"] = "版本说明";// "Version comment"; +$text["confirm_pwd"] = "确认密码";// "Confirm Password"; +$text["confirm_rm_backup"] = "您确定要删除\"[arkname]\"备份文档?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove the file \"[arkname]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_document"] = "您确定要删除\"[documentname]\"文档?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove the document \"[documentname]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_dump"] = "您确定要删除\"[dumpname]\"转储文件?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove the file \"[dumpname]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_event"] = "您确定要删除\"[name]\"事件?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove event \"[name]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_file"] = "您确定要删除\"[documentname]\"文档中的\"[name]\"文件 ?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove file \"[name]\" of document \"[documentname]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_folder"] = "您确定要删除\"[foldername]\"文件夹 及其内文件?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove the folder \"[foldername]\" and its content?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_folder_files"] = "您确定要删除\"[foldername]\" 中所有文件及其子文件夹?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove all the files of the folder \"[foldername]\" and of its subfolders?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_group"] = "您确定要删除\"[groupname]\"组?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove the group \"[groupname]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_log"] = "您确定要删除\"[logname]\"日志文件?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove log file \"[logname]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_user"] = "您确定要删除\"[username]\"用户?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove the user \"[username]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["confirm_rm_version"] = "您确定要删除\"[documentname]\文档的[version]版本文件?
请注意:此动作执行后不能撤销.";// "Do you really want to remove version [version] of document \"[documentname]\"?
Be careful: This action cannot be undone."; +$text["content"] = "内容";// "Content"; +$text["continue"] = "继续";// "Continue"; +$text["creation_date"] = "创建日期";// "Created"; +$text["current_version"] = "当前版本";// "Current version"; +$text["december"] = "十二月";// "December"; +$text["default_access"] = "缺省访问模式";// "Default Access Mode"; +$text["default_keywords"] = "可用关键字";// "Available keywords"; +$text["delete"] = "删除";// "Delete"; +$text["details"] = "详细情况";// "Details"; +$text["details_version"] = "版本详情:[version]";// "Details for version: [version]"; +$text["disclaimer"] ="警告:这是机密区.只有授权用户才被允许访问.任何违反行为将受到法律制裁";// "This is a classified area. Access is permitted only to authorized personnel. Any violation will be prosecuted according to the national and international laws."; +$text["document_already_locked"] = "该文档已被锁定";// "This document is aleady locked"; +$text["document_deleted"] = "删除文档";// "Document deleted"; +$text["document_deleted_email"] = "文档已被删除";// "Document deleted"; +$text["document"] = "文档";// "Document"; +$text["document_infos"] = "文档信息";// "Document Information"; +$text["document_is_not_locked"] = "该文档没有被锁定";// "This document is not locked"; +$text["document_link_by"] = "链接";// "Linked by"; +$text["document_link_public"] = "公开";// "Public"; +$text["document_moved_email"] = "文档已被移动";// "Document moved"; +$text["document_renamed_email"] = "文档已被重命名";// "Document renamed"; +$text["documents"] = "文档";// "Documents"; +$text["documents_in_process"] = "待处理文档";// "Documents In Process"; +$text["documents_locked_by_you"] = "被您锁定的文档";// "Documents locked by you"; +$text["document_status_changed_email"] = "文档状态已被更改";// "Document status changed"; +$text["documents_to_approve"] = "待您审核的文档";// "Documents awaiting your approval"; +$text["documents_to_review"] = "待您校对的文档";// "Documents awaiting your Review"; +$text["documents_user_requiring_attention"] = "需您关注的文档";// "Documents owned by you that require attention"; +$text["document_title"] = "文档名称 '[documentname]'";// "Document '[documentname]'"; +$text["document_updated_email"] = "文档已被更新";// "Document updated"; +$text["does_not_expire"] = "永不过期";// "Does not expire"; +$text["does_not_inherit_access_msg"] = "继承访问权限";// "Inherit access"; +$text["download"] = "下载";// "Download"; +$text["draft_pending_approval"] = "待审核";// "Draft - pending approval"; +$text["draft_pending_review"] = "待校对";// "Draft - pending review"; +$text["dump_creation"] = "转储数据";// "DB dump creation"; +$text["dump_creation_warning"] = "通过此操作,您可以创建一个您数据库的转储文件,之后可以将转储数据保存到您服务器所在的数据文件夹中";// "With this operation you can create a dump file of your database content. After the creation the dump file will be saved in the data folder of your server."; +$text["dump_list"] = "存在转储文件";// "Existings dump files"; +$text["dump_remove"] = "删除转储文件";// "Remove dump file";转储文件:内存镜像 +$text["edit_comment"] = "编辑说明";// "Edit comment"; +$text["edit_default_keywords"] = "编辑关键字";// "Edit keywords"; +$text["edit_document_access"] = "编辑访问权限";// "Edit Access"; +$text["edit_document_notify"] = "文档通知列表";// "Document Notification List"; +$text["edit_document_props"] = "编辑文档";// "Edit document"; +$text["edit"] = "编辑";// "Edit"; +$text["edit_event"] = "编辑事件";// "Edit event"; +$text["edit_existing_access"] = "编辑访问列表";// "Edit Access List"; +$text["edit_existing_notify"] = "编辑通知列表";// "Edit notification list"; +$text["edit_folder_access"] = "编辑访问权限";// "Edit access"; +$text["edit_folder_notify"] = "文件夹通知列表";// "Folder Notification List"; +$text["edit_folder_props"] = "编辑文件夹";// "Edit folder"; +$text["edit_group"] = "编辑组别";// "Edit group"; +$text["edit_user_details"] = "编辑用户详情";// "Edit User Details"; +$text["edit_user"] = "编辑用户";// "Edit user"; +$text["email"] = "Email"; +$text["email_footer"] = "您可以用‘我的账户’选项来改变您的e-mail设置";// "You can always change your e-mail settings using 'My Account' functions"; +$text["email_header"] = "这是来自于DMS(文档管理系统)的自动发送消息";// "This is an automatic message from the DMS server."; +$text["empty_notify_list"] = "没有条目";// "No entries"; +$text["error_no_document_selected"] = "请选择文档";// "No document selected"; +$text["error_no_folder_selected"] = "请选择文件夹";// "No folder selected"; +$text["error_occured"] = "出错";// "An error has occured"; +$text["event_details"] = "错误详情";// "Event details"; +$text["expired"] = "过期";// "Expired"; +$text["expires"] = "有效限期";// "Expires";@@@@@@ +$text["expiry_changed_email"] = "到期日子已改变";// "Expiry date changed"; +$text["february"] = "二 月";// "February"; +$text["file"] = "文件";// "File"; +$text["files_deletion"] = "删除文件";// "Files deletion"; +$text["files_deletion_warning"] = "通过此操作,您可以删除整个DMS(文档管理系统)文件夹里的所有文件.但版本信息将被保留";// "With this option you can delete all files of entire DMS folders. The versioning information will remain visible."; +$text["files"] = "文件";// "Files"; +$text["file_size"] = "文件大小";// "Filesize"; +$text["folder_contents"] = "文件夹内容";// "Folder Contents"; +$text["folder_deleted_email"] = "文件夹已被删除";// "Folder deleted"; +$text["folder"] = "文件夹";// "Folder"; +$text["folder_infos"] = "文件夹信息";// "Folder Information"; +$text["folder_moved_email"] = "文件夹已被移动";// "Folder moved"; +$text["folder_renamed_email"] = "文件夹已被重命名";// "Folder renamed"; +$text["folders_and_documents_statistic"] = "内容概要";// "Contents overview"; +$text["folders"] = "文件夹";// "Folders"; +$text["folder_title"] = "文件夹 '[foldername]'";// "Folder '[foldername]'"; +$text["friday"] = "Friday"; +$text["from"] = "从";//"From"; +$text["global_default_keywords"] = "全局关键字";// "Global keywords"; +$text["group_approval_summary"] = "审核组汇总";// "Group approval summary"; +$text["group_exists"] = "组已存在";// "Group already exists."; +$text["group"] = "组别";// "Group"; +$text["group_management"] = "组管理";// "Groups management"; +$text["group_members"] = "组成员";// "Group members"; +$text["group_review_summary"] = "校对组汇总";// "Group review summary"; +$text["groups"] = "组别";// "Groups"; +$text["guest_login_disabled"] = "来宾登录被禁止";// "Guest login is disabled."; +$text["guest_login"] = "来宾登录";// "Login as guest"; +$text["help"] = "帮助";// "Help"; +$text["human_readable"] = "可读存档";// "Human readable archive"; +$text["include_documents"] = "包含文档";// "Include documents"; +$text["include_subdirectories"] = "包含子目录";// "Include subdirectories"; +$text["individuals"] = "个人";// "Individuals"; +$text["inherits_access_msg"] = "继承访问权限

复制继承访问权限列表
从访问权限空列表开始";//"Access is being inherited.

Copy inherited access list
Start with empty access list"; +$text["internal_error_exit"] = "内部错误.无法完成请求.离开系统";// "Internal error. Unable to complete request. Exiting."; +$text["internal_error"] = "内部错误";// "Internal error"; +$text["invalid_access_mode"] = "无效访问模式";// "Invalid Access Mode"; +$text["invalid_action"] = "无效动作";// "Invalid Action"; +$text["invalid_approval_status"] = "无效审核状态";// "Invalid Approval Status"; +$text["invalid_create_date_end"] = "无效截止日期,不在创建日期范围内";// "Invalid end date for creation date range."; +$text["invalid_create_date_start"] = "无效开始日期,不在创建日期范围内";// "Invalid start date for creation date range."; +$text["invalid_doc_id"] = "无效文档ID号";// "Invalid Document ID"; +$text["invalid_file_id"] = "无效文件ID号";// "Invalid file ID"; +$text["invalid_folder_id"] = "无效文件夹ID号";// "Invalid Folder ID"; +$text["invalid_group_id"] = "无效组别ID号";// "Invalid Group ID"; +$text["invalid_link_id"] = "无效链接标示";// "Invalid link identifier"; +$text["invalid_review_status"] = "无效校对状态";// "Invalid Review Status"; +$text["invalid_sequence"] = "无效序列值";// "Invalid sequence value"; +$text["invalid_status"] = "无效文档状态";// "Invalid Document Status"; +$text["invalid_target_doc_id"] = "无效目标文档ID号";// "Invalid Target Document ID"; +$text["invalid_target_folder"] = "无效目标文件夹ID号";// "Invalid Target Folder ID"; +$text["invalid_user_id"] = "无效用户ID号";// "Invalid User ID"; +$text["invalid_version"] = "无效文档版本";// "Invalid Document Version"; +$text["is_hidden"] = "从用户列表中隐藏";// "Hide from users list"; +$text["january"] = "一 月";// "January"; +$text["js_no_approval_group"] = "请选择审核组";// "Please select a approval group"; +$text["js_no_approval_status"] = "请选择审核状态";// "Please select the approval status"; +$text["js_no_comment"] = "没有添加说明";// "There is no comment"; +$text["js_no_email"] = "输入您的e-mail";// "Type in your Email-address"; +$text["js_no_file"] = "请选择一个文件";// "Please select a file"; +$text["js_no_keywords"] = "指定关键字";// "Specify some keywords"; +$text["js_no_login"] = "输入用户名";// "Please type in a username"; +$text["js_no_name"] = "请输入名称";// "Please type in a name"; +$text["js_no_override_status"] = "请选择一个新的[override]状态";// "Please select the new [override] status"; +$text["js_no_pwd"] = "您需要输入您的密码";// "You need to type in your password"; +$text["js_no_query"] = "输入查询";// "Type in a query"; +$text["js_no_review_group"] = "请选择一个校对组";// "Please select a review group"; +$text["js_no_review_status"] = "请选择校对状态";// "Please select the review status"; +$text["js_pwd_not_conf"] = "密码与确认密码不一致";// "Password and passwords-confirmation are not equal"; +$text["js_select_user_or_group"] = "选择至少一个用户或一个组";// "Select at least a user or a group"; +$text["js_select_user"] = "请选择一个用户";// "Please select an user"; +$text["july"] = "七 月";// "July"; +$text["june"] = "六 月";// "June"; +$text["keyword_exists"] = "关键字已存在";// "Keyword already exists"; +$text["keywords"] = "关键字";// "Keywords"; +$text["language"] = "语言";// "Language"; +$text["last_update"] = "上次更新";// "Last Update"; +$text["linked_documents"] = "相关文档";// "Related Documents"; +$text["linked_files"] = "附件";// "Attachments"; +$text["local_file"] = "本地文件";// "Local file"; +$text["lock_document"] = "锁定";// "Lock"; +$text["lock_message"] = "此文档已被 [username]锁定. 只有授权用户才能解锁."; //"This document is locked by [username]. Only authorized users can unlock this document."; +$text["lock_status"] = "锁定状态";// "Status"; +$text["login_error_text"] = "登录错误.用户名或密码不正确";// "Error signing in. User ID or password incorrect."; +$text["login_error_title"] = "登录错误";// "Sign in error"; +$text["login_not_given"] = "缺少用户名";// "No username has been supplied";@@ +$text["login_ok"] = "登录成功";// "Sign in successful"; +$text["log_management"] = "日志管理";// "Log files management"; +$text["logout"] = "登出";// "Logout"; +$text["manager"] = "管理员";// "Manager";@@ +$text["march"] = "三 月";// "March"; +$text["max_upload_size"] = "最大上传文件大小";// "Maximum upload size"; +$text["may"] = "五 月";// "May"; +$text["monday"] = "Monday"; +$text["month_view"] = "月视图";// "Month view"; +$text["move_document"] = "移动文档";// "Move document"; +$text["move_folder"] = "移动文件夹";// "Move Folder"; +$text["move"] = "移动";// "Move"; +$text["my_account"] = "我的账户";// "My Account"; +$text["my_documents"] = "我的文档";// "My Documents"; +$text["name"] = "名称";// "Name";@@ +$text["new_default_keyword_category"] = "添加类别";// "Add category"; +$text["new_default_keywords"] = "添加关键字";// "Add keywords"; +$text["new_document_email"] = "添加新文档";// "New document"; +$text["new_file_email"] = "添加新附件";// "New attachment"; +$text["new_folder"] = "新建文件夹";// "New folder"; +$text["new"] = "New"; @@@@ +$text["new_subfolder_email"] = "创建新文件夹";// "New folder"; +$text["new_user_image"] = "新建图片";// "New image"; +$text["no_action"] = "无动作请求";// "No action required"; +$text["no_approval_needed"] = "无待审核的文件";// "No approval pending."; +$text["no_attached_files"] = "无附件";// "No attached files"; +$text["no_default_keywords"] = "无关键字";// "No keywords available"; +$text["no_docs_locked"] = "无锁定的文档";// "No documents locked."; +$text["no_docs_to_approve"] = "当前没有需要审核的文档";// "There are currently no documents that require approval."; +$text["no_docs_to_look_at"] = "没有需要关注的文档";// "No documents that need attention."; +$text["no_docs_to_review"] = "当前没有需要校对的文档";// "There are currently no documents that require review."; +$text["no_group_members"] = "该组没有成员";// "This group has no members"; +$text["no_groups"] = "无组别";// "No groups"; +$text["no_linked_files"] = "无链接文件";// "No linked files"; +$text["no"] = "否";//"No"; +$text["no_previous_versions"] = "无其它版本";// "No other versions found"; +$text["no_review_needed"] = "无待校对的文件";// "No review pending."; +$text["notify_added_email"] = "您已被添加到了通知名单中";// "You've been added to notify list"; +$text["notify_deleted_email"] = "您已经从通知名单中删除";// "You've been removed from notify list"; +$text["no_update_cause_locked"] = "您不能更新此文档,请联系该文档锁定人";// "You can therefore not update this document. Please contanct the locking user."; +$text["no_user_image"] = "无图片";// "No image found"; +$text["november"] = "十一月";// "November"; +$text["obsolete"] = "Obsolete";@@ +$text["october"] = "十 月";// "October"; +$text["old"] = "Old";//@@ +$text["only_jpg_user_images"] = "只用jpg格式的图片才可以作为用户身份图片";// "Only .jpg-images may be used as user-images"; +$text["owner"] = "所有者";// "Owner"; +$text["ownership_changed_email"] = "所有者已变更";// "Owner changed"; +$text["password"] = "密码";// "Password"; +$text["personal_default_keywords"] = "用户关键字";// "Personal keywords";@@ +$text["previous_versions"] = "先前版本";// "Previous Versions"; +$text["rejected"] = "拒绝";// "Rejected"; +$text["released"] = "发布";// "Released"; +$text["removed_approver"] = "已经从审核人名单中删除";// "has been removed from the list of approvers."; +$text["removed_file_email"] = "删除附件";// "Removed attachment"; +$text["removed_reviewer"] = "已经从校对人名单中删除";// "has been removed from the list of reviewers."; +$text["results_page"] = "结果页面";// "Results Page"; +$text["review_deletion_email"] = "校对请求被删除";// "Review request deleted"; +$text["reviewer_already_assigned"] = "已经被指派为校对人";// "is already assigned as a reviewer"; +$text["reviewer_already_removed"] = "已经从校对队列中删除或者已经提交校对";// "has already been removed from review process or has already submitted a review"; +$text["reviewers"] = "校对人";// "Reviewers"; +$text["review_group"] = "校对组";// "Review Group"; +$text["review_request_email"] = "校对请求";// "Review request"; +$text["review_status"] = "校对状态";// "Review Status"; +$text["review_submit_email"] = "提交校对";// "Submitted review"; +$text["review_summary"] = "校对汇总";// "Review Summary"; +$text["review_update_failed"] = "错误 更新校对状态.更新失败";// "Error updating review status. Update failed."; +$text["rm_default_keyword_category"] = "删除类别";// "Delete category"; +$text["rm_document"] = "删除文档";// "Remove document"; +$text["rm_file"] = "删除文件";// "Remove file"; +$text["rm_folder"] = "删除文件夹";// "Remove folder"; +$text["rm_group"] = "删除该组";// "Remove this group"; +$text["rm_user"] = "删除该用户";// "Remove this user"; +$text["rm_version"] = "删除该版本";// "Remove version"; +$text["role_admin"] = "管理员";// "Administrator"; +$text["role_guest"] = "来宾";// "Guest"; +$text["role_user"] = "用户";// "User"; +$text["role"] = "角色";// "Role"; +$text["saturday"] = "Saturday"; +$text["save"] = "保存";// "Save"; +$text["search_in"] = "搜索于";// "Search in"; +$text["search_mode_and"] = "与模式";// "all words"; +$text["search_mode_or"] = "或模式";// "at least one word"; +$text["search_no_results"] = "没有找到与您搜索添加相匹配的文件";// "There are no documents that match your search"; +$text["search_query"] = "搜索";// "Search for"; +$text["search_report"] = "找到 [count] 个文档";// "Found [count] documents"; +$text["search_results_access_filtered"] = "搜索到得结果中可能包含受限访问的文档";// "Search results may contain content to which access has been denied."; +$text["search_results"] = "搜索结果";// "Search results"; +$text["search"] = "搜索";// "Search"; +$text["search_time"] = "耗时:[time]秒";// "Elapsed time: [time] sec."; +$text["selection"] = "选择";// "Selection"; +$text["select_one"] = "选择一个";// "Select one"; +$text["september"] = "九 月";// "September"; +$text["seq_after"] = "在\"[prevname]\"之后";// "After \"[prevname]\""; +$text["seq_end"] = "末尾";// "At the end"; +$text["seq_keep"] = "当前";// "Keep Position";@@@@ +$text["seq_start"] = "首位";// "First position"; +$text["sequence"] = "次序";// "Sequence"; +$text["set_expiry"] = "设置截止日期";// "Set Expiry"; +$text["set_owner_error"] = "错误 设置所有者";// "Error setting owner"; +$text["set_owner"] = "设置所有者";// "Set Owner"; +$text["signed_in_as"] = "登录为";// "Signed in as"; +$text["sign_out"] = "登出";// "sign out"; +$text["space_used_on_data_folder"] = "数据文件夹使用空间";// "Space used on data folder";@@ +$text["status_approval_rejected"] = "拟拒绝";// "Draft rejected"; +$text["status_approved"] = "批准";// "Approved"; +$text["status_approver_removed"] = "从审核队列中删除";// "Approver removed from process"; +$text["status_not_approved"] = "未批准";// "Not approved"; +$text["status_not_reviewed"] = "未校对";// "Not reviewed"; +$text["status_reviewed"] = "通过";// "Reviewed"; +$text["status_reviewer_rejected"] = "拟拒绝";// "Draft rejected"; +$text["status_reviewer_removed"] = "从校对队列中删除";// "Reviewer removed from process"; +$text["status"] = "状态";// "Status"; +$text["status_unknown"] = "未知";// "Unknown"; +$text["storage_size"] = "存储大小";// "Storage size"; +$text["submit_approval"] = "提交审核";// "Submit approval"; +$text["submit_login"] = "登录";// "Sign in"; +$text["submit_review"] = "提交校对";// "Submit review"; +$text["sunday"] = "Sunday"; +$text["theme"] = "主题";// "Theme"; +$text["thursday"] = "Thursday"; +$text["toggle_manager"] = "角色切换";// "Toggle manager";@@ +$text["to"] = "到";//"To"; +$text["tuesday"] = "Tuesday"; +$text["under_folder"] = "文件夹内";// "In folder"; +$text["unknown_command"] = "未知命令";// "Command not recognized."; +$text["unknown_group"] = "未知组ID号";// "Unknown group id"; +$text["unknown_id"] = "未知ID号";// "unknown id"; +$text["unknown_keyword_category"] = "未知类别";// "Unknown category"; +$text["unknown_owner"] = "未知所有者ID号";// "Unknown owner id"; +$text["unknown_user"] = "未知用户ID号";// "Unknown user id"; +$text["unlock_cause_access_mode_all"] = "您仍然可以更新,因为您有拥有所有权限\"all\". 锁定状态被自动解除.";// "You can still update it because you have access-mode \"all\". Locking will automatically be removed."; +$text["unlock_cause_locking_user"] = "您仍然可以更新,因为是您锁定了该文件. 锁定状态被自动解除.";// "You can still update it because you are also the one that locked it. Locking will automatically be removed.";@@ +$text["unlock_document"] = "解锁";// "Unlock"; +$text["update_approvers"] = "更新审核人名单";// "Update List of Approvers"; +$text["update_document"] = "更新";// "Update"; +$text["update_info"] = "更新信息";// "Update Information"; +$text["update_locked_msg"] = "该文档被锁定";// "This document is locked."; +$text["update_reviewers"] = "更新校对人名单";// "Update List of Reviewers"; +$text["update"] = "更新";// "Update"; +$text["uploaded_by"] = "上传者";// "Uploaded by";@@ +$text["uploading_failed"] = "上传失败.请联系管理员";// "Upload failed. Please contact the administrator."; +$text["use_default_keywords"] = "使用预定义关键字";// "Use predefined keywords"; +$text["user_exists"] = "用户已存在";// "User already exists."; +$text["user_image"] = "用户图片";// "Image";@@ +$text["user_info"] = "用户信息";// "User Information"; +$text["user_list"] = "用户列表";// "List of Users"; +$text["user_login"] = "用户ID";// "User ID"; +$text["user_management"] = "用户管理";// "Users management"; +$text["user_name"] = "全名";// "Full name"; +$text["users"] = "用户";// "Users"; +$text["user"] = "用户";// "User"; +$text["version_deleted_email"] = "版本已被删除";// "Version deleted"; +$text["version_info"] = "版本信息";// "Version Information"; +$text["versioning_file_creation"] = "创建版本文件";// "Versioning file creation";@@ +$text["versioning_file_creation_warning"] = "通过此操作,您可以一个包含整个DMS文件夹的版本信息文件. 版本文件一经创建,每个文件都将保存到文件夹中.";// "With this operation you can create a file containing the versioning information of an entire DMS folder. After the creation every file will be saved inside the document folder.";@@ +$text["versioning_info"] = "版本信息";// "Versioning info"; +$text["version"] = "版本";// "Version"; +$text["view_online"] = "在线浏览";// "View online"; +$text["warning"] = "警告";// "Warning"; +$text["wednesday"] = "Wednesday"; +$text["week_view"] = "周视图";// "Week view"; +$text["year_view"] = "年视图";// "Year View"; +$text["yes"] = "是";// "Yes"; +?>